29.6.11

Ni Meng Hao

First of all, note this beautiful print by Shirae called My Place.
My first post shall be an introductory one: My name is Nicole, I'm seventeen, like the magazine. I actually enjoy reading that stereotypical junk sometimes, so what? They introduced me to some great ways to tone my butt. I love Olives. The name as well as the taste. I love travel. In fact, if I could I would only be travelling for the rest of my days. Flighting to exotic lands should really be a requirement for everyone. I love good Chinese food, I lived there for 4 years one time. No, not the country "Chinese Food," the other one, China. It was a beautiful experience, pretty life changing. My favorite movie is Brothers Bloom. I won't deny I have the hots for Adrien Brody, as well as all the jcrew models ever to exist. If you can't tell, I have exquisite man taste. I am a Mormon, no I don't have more than one mom, yes I love it. I believe in always trying to be better, but who doesn't? Silly statement. Lastly, but bestly, I love art. I breathe it. I love looking at it, but mostly making it. I feel most able to communicate with a pen in my hand. So as I continue to post "important, life-changing, money-making, heart-throbbing" posts, just remember, this is me you're listening to. I says what I says, and eat what I eat, so here goes nothing.


Love,
Nicky

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a wonderful feeling about this blog..... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete