24.11.11

Happy Turkey Day!

Poor, poor turkey. That little girl looks very happy to get her hands on some of him.

Anyways, I just wanted to wish you a great day filled with full bellies, and black friday shopping.
Which, by the way, this will be my first experience with this madness. I'm scared. But oh so prepared.
Everyone better be prepared for a little whooping from my part, because I'm ready to fight for everything. Even the things I don't want, just to prove that I could. I am the Black nightmare. That's my cover name.
Ima dork.

Anyways, here's a list of things I'm grateful for:
Generic, but true goes first:
  • The beautiful gospel
  • My family
  • An education
  • art
  • friends
  • the lady that always works on her yard
  • pumpkin shakes from dq
  • the dark meat on a turkey
  • music
  • movies that are cheesy
  • movies that are sad
  • the milk after I eat my cereal
  • cookie dough, with milk
  • making the most ugly faces possible
  • you

Anyways, I hope you ate much.
And are grateful for more.
Loves,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment