19.11.11

Holiday

I had a beautiful most-Christmasy day today.
It involved a beautiful play called Savior of The World, and lot's of family time.
Now I'm typing by the fire.

I am so in a mood for the Holidays this year, it's wild. I am so excited for it all, especially being with family, and relaxing from the real world.

In other news, my sister had a bridal shower today! It was beautiful! Something I did notice was that she got a lot of cleaning supplies, and cooking supplies as presents. I guess that just comes with the title!

I think it won't be nearly as bad as that toilet scrubber made it look. Hopefully.
Here are some pictures:

 The sweet couple on their lovely bridal shower day.
 The yummy dessert table. Look how beautiful those silver pieces are!
 More adorable decorations, including glittery stenciled letters.
Momma and Momma Plaizier

And here's for a little holiday cheer, by ending with this print by Sandra Dieckmann:

Beautiful, huh?
Love Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. bleh. stereotypes. tell all the people with the cleaning supplies they get to be the new maids. bleh. looks fun and cute though!

    ReplyDelete