30.11.11

Tea Party

This will be a fun post!
First of all, I found out this week that people actually read this blog. (!) Thanks to all of you kids for making this possible....Wow I'm a cheese dog.
Second of all, my sister had her sixteenth birthday party, she decided to have a tea party. It was a real party, we all dressed up in our mother's frilly 80's dance dresses, and our grandma's hats and gathered round a very decorated table for some soup and finger sandwiches.


We mostly spoke in British accents, which was the best part. My sister asked me to decorate the table, so here it is:





It was really fun, and luckily, my grandma already had some great porcelain and tea sets.

Here is the bestest birthday cake ever, my aunt from krazy cakes made it:
And we thought Cake Boss could make cakes. Well lookey here Buddy, Lor can dish out the cakes without the distractions of a large Jersey family with class.

Here's our birthday girl, sixteen year old Caitlin:


And to end this sweet little post, I will now show you a picture of my decorating our splendid tree. Is this a candid? Yes. Would I lie to you? Absolutely. Who smiles like that without meaning to? Santa. That's the only person. And the Joker.

Notice the awesome Senior sweats my mom bought me. I can hear your thoughts, I know I know. They are lame. That's my one pair of sweats, and they are comfy. Sue me, okay? And yes, people make fun of me:
"Hey Nicky, What grade are you in? Oh, just kidding, I now see that you are a Senior. I would have never guessed."
Har Har, guys.

Anyways, Merry-beginning-of-the-holidays-to-you,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment