4.12.11

Gather Round for a Christmas Story

So, have you heard about Utah's freak wind storm the other day? It may have been distracting, but it was a nice break from school, lemme tell ya.

I could show you pictures of fallen down trees, but those are only cool to me I think.

Anyways, I have a fabulous Christmas Story to share with you:

Just a few days ago I was absentmindedly getting watercolors from the front of my painting class, just enjoying the smell of paint, and soaking in the christmas spirit.

You see, my teacher wasn't there, and I missed her very much. In place of her was this weird substitute with handlebars and necklaces, plus he was old.

Anyways, I was up in the front just humming to myself when I decided to actually sing:
"It's christmas time in the city" It sounded pretty good. Probably a mix of Beyonce and Enya. It's whatever, I'm a fab singer.

Just then, directly in my ear, I hear:
"Ringaling, Dingaling"

I jumped, and turned and there was my sub. Like 3 inches away.

CREEPY.

Anyways,
Merry Holidays,
and may all of those who live in Utah have their trees still firmly placed after tonight's freak storm.

Love,
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. That wind was crazy! I kept hoping my sister wouldn't crash her car because she was too busy looking at all the things that got blown out of place. (actually we all were)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT STORY WILL MAKE ME LAUGH EVERY TIME I HEAR/READ IT.

    AMENZ.

    Love, Lexdawg

    ReplyDelete