19.12.11

DI wandering

I just got done watching all the Etsy short films ever to be made, and I feel like it wasn't a waste of time, really.

I feel kinda crafty.

And so I might go to the DI. But before I do so, I thought I would leave you with a little story:

Once upon a time there was this girl who couldn't make up her mind about what to draw. Soon she started to pull up pictures of beauty:


Like this piece by Gustav Klimt,
She was like, "wow, that was tasty."


But then she witnessed this:


(Egon Schiele)
And thought to herself: What a glorious world we must live in, really.


Then she saw this:


And was kinda like, THAT'S IT.


ART IS BECKONING ME.


So she started to draw.
The End.
I hope you may fall in love with something beautiful, whether it be
  • Music
  • A brand new pair of shoes
  • Christmas
  • A new friend
  • A pretty person
  • A dog
  • Or your mom. (Love Hannah)

Peace out,
and happy 21st anniversaire for my parents,
May your marriage last as long as forever.
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. i'm surprised you didn't say anything about falling in love with a phone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you didn't catch on, i'm talking about your kissing app.

    p.s. the word verification for my last comment was "flina." hmm. interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom is feeling kinda crafty...Nicky, I am going to fall in love with something beautiful. And that something beautiful is you. :)
    P.S. Abi was right, your phone is a really good kisser...

    ReplyDelete