21.10.11

Cheese

Right, well today has been fantastic. Not in a sarcastic way in the least, honest.

I slept in (!), watched 500 Days of Summer, Lars and the Real Girl, and Jane Eyre, and almost died of bliss. It is our UEA school break, and it couldn't have come with better timing.
I love watching movies. Per term, I'll convince myself that I'm sick that day and I'll watch movies for 12 hours straight.

I love how happy they make me, while allowing me the opportunity not to think. Mmmmmmm.

Anyway, I thought today might be just the right kind of day to let you know about my new found confidence I have in my art.

-------------------------------------->>>> It started with a particularly good interview I had with my art teachers. All of the sudden, they understood me. It was like this huge weight was lifted off of my body, and everything was dandy. My  art teacher gets my art, he even said it. We won't go into too much detail, because even the word detail kills interest, but I just had to get out that it was a fine time, and feeling accomplished is one of the  best feelings in the world.
Maybe someday I'll post more on here. Eh, we'll see.

Right when you thought that was quite cheesy, just wait:

It made me feel like my silly dreams are more real and possible than I thought.

Puke. That was a very gnarly sentence I just shared on the world wide web.

Excuse me,
but it is oh so true.

So if I had to leave you with something to ponder, and let's be honest I always do, I would want you to look at this:

Because, if this image doesn't make you a little more calm, happy, a little different than who you were before,
I suggest you scroll up and check this out again.

Sincerely,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment