27.10.11

news!


I'M THE STERLING SCHOLAR!

For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a position you apply for and interview for. They choose you based on service, achievements, and academics. Oh, and art for my catagory.

BUT I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!

Sorry, but let me explain, don't take this as braggery please, but there were certain things I dreamt of doing.

Like,
Becoming the SBO Design Officer,
getting into the Springville Art Show,
and becoming the Sterling Scholar for Art

AND I DID ALL OF THEM!

So now I just have become a millionaire, go skydiving whilst making out, sing the national anthem in Swahili, and start a flash mob and we'll call it good.

FOR NOW.... but really as dumb as this sounds, I realize that those big dreams need to be in the back, behind the smaller ones that lead to it, otherwise those big ones can't even happen.
Did that make any sense?

Anyways, I'm really really happy!

But I'm off to do some work,
so goodbye!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i wanna be in your flash mob. sign me up.

    ReplyDelete