25.10.11

Learned

I don't think it's possible to ever stop, but it totally is possible to stop wanting to learn... And I'm kind of in this rut. Not learning as a whole, but definitely when it comes to my classes.

I haven't learned a single thing in Interior Design, we really just glue white paper on black all class long.
I do love my art classes though.

But enough of that. Learning is good. And I may have brought up this topic just because the graphics on this picture were cool.

Tell me if I'm weird: Do you ever look at things, like a nose on some guy, and you want to draw it?
Or have you ever watched a movie laying down and you see it sideways when you replay it in your head?
Or have you ever looked at a plant and imagined it becoming alive?
Or see what you are about to draw on the page before you draw it?


I've been thinking about the odd things I do lately, and asking people if they do this too.
So far, no luck. Let me know if any of these were yes for you.

Alright, Goodbye,
Or how my lil cousin would say it:
Peace out, Chicken Nugget
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i imagine what would happen if say, i jumped off the stairs in the common area. i wonder what people's reactions would be, and if i died, would people go to my funeral? i mean they might just think i'm stupid for jumping off the stairs in the commons. eh.

    ReplyDelete