15.7.11

Mobile

So I'm trying to channel my inner craft lately, and its both a reward and a frustration. It's mostly frustrating because I'll try to move this, or sew that, or hang that, and it won't blasted work!


Today's craft is a Mobile. I'm saying "today's" like I do this often, I wish I did, but I get busy, so maybe I'll attempt to do more. Anyways, I cut out different things I liked, and lots of colorful paper, then sewed them together. I'm actually in love with what the sewing machine does on paper. Fab.


So then I took a wire hanger, and turned the wire so they were together, then wrapped it with blue string. And Voila, a Mobile was brought to pass.


So here it is:
 A nice little close up, if you wanted one.
 My messy vanity, which is now on the internet FOREVER.


So that is that.
Oh, and this is a wall in my bedroom, random, but I thought a nice little room tour would be nice. I should have cleaned for visitors! Drat. Next time.


With Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment