12.7.11

Everything to Love

So lately I've been up to no good, thinking of ways I can up my game in the fashion world. I won't ignore the fact that I'm a little obsessed, but I can't help it. It's love. So here are a couple of things I WILL be purchasing once I find a way to make more money:

I'm not sure how I would wear this beautiful halo, but I most definitely will. I'd feel like a flowery princess. And that's that.


Who wouldn't love a DRESS with Frida Kahlo on it? nobody. Except me, and other Artsy weirdos. Okay, so she has a uni brow, that only adds to the funk.

These are fantastic, I would wear them hiking, walking a dog, jump roping, working out, to prom, shopping, baking, and eating. And then some.


Of course I would need a longer, less wispy version, but I am very very VERY tempted to chop my hair, and try to look as good as Leslie Caron.

These would not be worn all together, but boy would they all be worn.
Love,
Nicole-odeon

No comments:

Post a Comment