10.7.11

Old Art, New Art, Red Art, Blue Art

Sorry for this weekly lack of posts, I happened to be in Bear Lake, which was very fun I might add.
I thought I might share this old art piece I did a while ago, I really need to start using my scanner, and getting some more stuff up in this blogosphere.(That is a word I got from my friend Lexi's Long Dictionary Of Misfitted and New Words) So here it is:
Lots of mixed media with this one: Watercolor, Ink, Oil Paint, some Acetone Transfer for the light shading, and some Colored Pencil. So with all that said, this piece did make it into the Springville Art Show, that makes momma proud. Though it was on the downstairs level  in the corner, this year my piece will be so grand it will hang in the lobby, for all of eternity. They won't be able to take it down. And I'll price it for 1000 Bucks. There.

Alright, Peace Out Boy Scout.
Nicole

1 comment: