2.9.11

babbled

So I'm partial to redheads. So what?

But mainly,
I love all walks of life. There I said it. I even love those who can't walk.
My heart goes out to all you's.

Anyway,  in other news, Beyonce is pregnant. Which isn't so applicable in our daily lives, but I give you this tidbit of info, so you'll have a good conversation when the going gets awkward.

I hate that word, awkward. Mainly because it wasn't. Not until you said that. Buuut, I do have a tendency none the less to use that term often. Sorry.

And in even more news, I changed my blog top. Or whatever you call that picture up there, at the top of my blog. Like it? I kinda do.

So I was thinking about this post, and its main purpose, and there isn't one today. Just babbles.

I did want you to know though, that I am a very happy young lady. I have a lot to be grateful for. Like my bed. And my hands. (it would be killer hard to do art without them). And my family. And my friendsicles, and my bicycle, and my truck. And my ipod, and my BLOG, and boys. mmm, boys. Wow that made me sound immature. Prolly cuz I am.

Maybe I'll post more of my art sometime, if that's okay.

<3
Nicoli Ravioli

1 comment:

  1. i hate the word awkward too. like how i'm stalking your blog? i just like you a lot.

    ReplyDelete