7.9.11

Happy day

Oh Happy Day!

Today was a good day. A day full of little things that equaled a great day.

Those are the best kinds. Every little once in a while during that day, you'll laugh.

Like when you laughed in interior design, because miss. Cierra across the table was laughing at nothing.

Or this cute boy, who smiled at me. Or the random Navy band during lunch that was actually pretty good.

Or that time you made someone smile. And laugh. Or that time you are sitting with your friends, and you think:

"Boy, do I have some splendid friends."

Or when you accidentally sing a Justin Bieber song out loud in the echoing stalls, even though you've only heard it once. And wasn't even too fond of it.

And then coming home to a room full of Aunts that make me smile.

So yes, I had a great day. Did you? I pray so.

Here's a drawing of my future husband. Yum. Maybe I'll try and give him hands. He won't be very good at housework if he doesn't have hands. What is that you said? Yes, my hubby will do housework. Oh, how the tables have turned...In the right direction. Joke.

It wasn't really that colorful, silly photoshop did that. I like it though.
Made it in church..So...hopefully that will lend my future husband some
good looking blessing.

Peace Luv,
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment