1.9.11

Clothing Anyone?

First of all, note this great outfit. Beauty.
So today I was talking to my friend about blogging, and how we don't feel worthy of mentioning fashion because we probably aren't worthy of this. Maybe that's why I'm doing a fashion post. Because I shouldn't, or because I have to show you what I love. Whatever it is, I feel like there is reason to show what you wear no matter what you wear. So here I am, fashion blogging, and here you are, forced to get through this. But just know my intentions are good.




I wouldn't lean towards a pleather mini skirt, but the fur vest is kickin.

 I have a tendency to love anything mint green. But make it a mint green grandma dress, and cheetah print shoes, and I can't look away.
 I'm a converse addict. How come they never go out of style? Lovely. And comfy. And I like tights with shorts. It's kind of an acquired taste, so I understand if there are objections.
 COOL! I love the stripes. So therefore, I will purchase this cardigan from forever 21 in the near future.
I love this skirt, or any skirt that is long and starts at the waist. Many people interpret this kind of skirt as something you would pull out of your grandma's closet. But you could also get it at your local thrift store. Or in my case, DI.
The pattern on this skirt is adorable. I would prefer shorts though. I love shorts with pattern. And a silky blouse. You couldn't go wrong.

So that's that. I fashion blogged for you. I would feel weird putting pictures of my own outfits on here, maybe I'll get used to it though. Give me time.

So thanks again, for staying with me, I hope you loved this little fashion hoo ha from yours truly.

love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment