31.8.11

Silly days


tumblr_loimxxFpAf1qb2xgeo1_500_large.jpg

Have you ever just had one of those days? Where you are kind of angsty about everything? 
That was today.

So instead of sucking you into a pessimistic post, I will now list 10 positive things that happened to me today:

1} A really attractive gentleman waved at me today. (That was big on a day like today)
2} I was told I looked like a hot librarian.
3} I was told I looked skinny (!)
4} A boy told me I looked cute today during seminary.
5} I hung out with Livs, much fun.
6} I ate a jiffy puff nutella toast today. Yummiest ever. 
7} I changed my phone background to two giggling girls.
8} I used some Tide To Go out of a boy's fanny pack.
9} I danced in the SBO room, all by myself. 
10} I went to a thrift store today. And bought some amazing things.

So I guess I feel a little better. It might not be the bestest feeling, but this will change after this picture:
saturday-night-special-bedazzler.jpg

Bam. Much better. I feel like the world is a better place now.
But just one more would be cherries on top, or how I like to say "Cherries on the cake" Though you would rarely find a cherry on your cake. Aw.


So I hope your day is in tip top shape, because mine sure is now.

 I love my button collection. I love my bed. I love art. I love you.
Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment