3.8.11

This is a wordy post. Be prepared. Blogging is a lot of work, more than I thought. I love the release it gives, but the result is kind of frustrating. Because I don't really know if anyone is reading this out there, (except for you 4 awesome followers!) but other than that I think it's running sparce.

Here's for the good news:

That's alright with me. It's okay, honestly. Because I blog for me. And I blog what I want. So if you enjoy reading this, please stay around. It's great to have company, but just know I am happy to write this no matter what.

I still love you though.
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. You will be struggling with that the entire blogging experience. Until you realize that you don't blog for recognition, and you learn how to blog without the "confirmation" and "approval" of a comment. When you are totally free from that, blogging is a savant, a time capsule, and a journal. And it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete