11.8.11

Brothers

Just look at these:








Why did I make you look at pictures that were weird, and slightly revealing? well, that's my littlest brother Eli. He see's things differently. No, he's normal, no disabilities. More like a gift. He see's things in a unique and awesome way. For instance, his belly. Who else would find that view worth taking a picture of? Or is teeth? Kodak moment right there, let me tell you. He's so interesting. I wish everyone could come talk to him for a couple seconds. Oh, I forgot to mention his amazing nack at taking really unflattering pictures without you knowing.
Like this:

mmm, look at that face. Trust me, I was probably saying something really intelligent. Or smelling something really vulgar. Mostly both.

How about this one:

'
Wait, What did you just say? That I don't look my best in this?liar. I look amazing. So does my second chin.

And even though at this moment he is annoying me with this high pitched voice he does (I'm pretty sure just to bug me) I still love him. Because he's cool when he's trying to make a boat be electric by taping batteries to it, or making a trap in the bathroom that starts when a string connected to the door is triggered. So in a way, this is an ode to Eli, a fantastic, annoying, smart, and eclectic little beautiful brother.

Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment