23.8.11

Roodharigendag

Today is a day to honor what the Dutch call: Roodharigendag. Or for us who speak English, Redhead day. It is the first weekend of September, and I thought it was close enough to get into the spirit of things.

Even if you don't really want this, I will now force you to look at this hair color. Because I deem it worth your time.

Plus, I've been saving quite the build-up of redheaded pictures. So bare with us, that is, me and the redheaded nation, while we explain to you, through beauty, why gingers are brilliant. And why white skin is tolerable. Hey, they can't have everything.

Plus, I've even thrown in a picture of myself, so saying this isn't worth your time might possibly offend me. Not.

Let the Roodharigendag  celebrations commence!:











 Even though she most definitely isn't a true redhead, we'll make an exception for her awesome facial expression and vibrant bow.


AND TO ALL YOU GINGERS (AND OTHERS)
I SAY ADIEU
love,
Nicole
PS: You knew I would. The best of the best for the last of our ginger experience:

I laughed for a good 3 minutes.

1 comment: