26.8.11

Naptime

Words of brilliance. At eight years old, I probably would have said something more along the lines of:....Can't think of anything clever or similart to what an 8 year old would say,
 so we'll move on.
Raise of hands, who has crap they are dealing with right now? If you actually raised your hands I hope it was merely to check if your pits smelt not as sweet as they usually do.
I have a lot of hurdles right now, and you know what I am going to do?
Take a nap.
Like a famous musician once sang:
I want to change the world
Instead I sleep.

So me, Ingrid, and Maura know what's up. We know what you need. You need slumber.
And some love. Love hugs. So go get your mom, give her a hug, go in your room, put on your jammies, turn out that light, and snuggle with that curious george. Or whatever stuffed animal you have.
(I couldn't find a soothing picture of someone sleeping so I will now leave you with this picture of a rat. With a Bear? Creepy. But to all you's who like that...sleep well. And get help.)

Goodnight,
Or how the french would say:
Faites de beaux rêves
(have sweet dreams)
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment