22.8.11

From beginning to end

So it was the first day of school today. And it wasn't so bad. Not that I was going into it with a negative attitude, but it wasn't positive either. And I actually enjoyed it. I sat on the "senior bench", which was nice. Because I could sit down and chatter at the same time! And some boys got hotter over break, and so did my body. I know what you are thinking, that I am conceded, but I actually mean my body was hot because of my SBO sweater. Lemme tell you, everything was 'a' sweatin. And I didn't have time to do my hair this morning, so it was up on top of my head. But other than that, I really did have fun.

In other news:
An awkward story:

I was sitting on a bench next to this boy. We've hung out with the same people, so that wasn't awkward.
He said "Up top", then I said "Down low," then we did the rock. After this elaborate handshake, I said:
"This is just the beginning." (my intent was to tell him our handshake would become extremely detailed by the end of the year.)

He looked at me weird and said, "Wow, that was forward."
I said. "Oh. Oooooh. Uh, yep that's what I meant. But also our handshake will improve."
He looked at me, laughed, then looked away.

I continued to talk to someone else, and put my hand down. Right on his. On accident. But directly after that odd encounter.

He said, " wow, you're really into me huh?"
I tried to handle this with class, and lady like demeanor so I said, "huhuh.(that's how you spell how I laugh) Oh, yes, yes I do."
I tend to be awkward. So I turned and talked to Miranda.

Anyways, here's a cool picture that I didn't take:
Have a great day, friends.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment