21.8.11

Lake Powell

Well hello, friends! I just returned from Lake Powell, so sorry about the blog pause. So I'm back and kind of sad. I realized I really enjoyed not wearing make up, even if my eyelashes and eyebrows were basically non existent. I also realized how much I love my family. Queue the heartfelt music. I also realized I would be completely content living in a trailer with my  future husband and travelling through National Parks. We'll both grow beards and eat jerky. Now that's hot.

So here are some amazing pictures, if you're into looking at pictures of me and my family, and a lake:

First off: A lovely picture of my first day sunburn. It was horrendously painful. And now I'm peeling. But the good news is that I am a tad tanner now that I'm back. Take notice of my sister's butt. She would hate me for this.

 This is my favoritest dog in the world, Coda, on one of my favoritist cousins, Karly. This was just 2 PrEsH
 Here is Rachel writing in her journal, most likely about me...or her boyfriend...but probably me.
 We found this sweet little cove, no one came in and bothered us. It was bliss.
 This is our house boat. I loved it. The whole lot of us slept on top. We were all squished. I probably ate at least 20 bugs a night. Tops, 40.
 I think my little brother took this, but I thought it was cool. Oh,and great news! I learned how to Slalom! I most likely didn't spell that right. Well I kind of learned, I got up, but could only stand up for a few seconds.  But if you see me talking to someone about this, keep it on the DL. Because I totally believe in exaggeration when it comes to skill. So What?
 This is my beautiful aunt, Kellee. I love her oh so much. Her and her husband are so cool. Maybe I'll hang a poster of them in my room. Oh, and here is yet another photo my sister would not be happy about. We love her though. Because she is beautiful. Even Beyonce has bad photos. Right? I'm sure. Maybe.
 This is me and Eli's futuristic castle. It was way cool. The chamber on the left is my home. So quaint, but not too showy, but big enough that the kingdom can see it. And the princes. They can see it too.
 Here's my daddy, doing laundry. A bar of soap and lake water was the closest we got to laundering and showering.



 Now for all of you animal activists and animal lovers, please don't look at these next pictures. And if you do, realize that I love Coda, he's one of my pals, and he is in a life jacket. This is safe. We thought. But we know now.


Here we are, strapping him in...so that he can....
 SKI!! look at my little Coda, skiing! This is such a precious moment for all of us. The houseboat closest to us were all looking at us, as they probably should. I got a video of it. I'll probably put it on Youtube. Anyways, so sweet yet probably so wrong. That's our family.
 And here is my parting picture: Me, with my eyes closed, the cutest little cousin ever, Jude, and Rachel, but a good photo of her.
I loved Powell, and I love you.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment