7.8.11

Food Fest

Alrighty. What shall I blog about today? Why, none other than Bountiful's Food Fest. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the official name, but it was beautiful. You bought tickets and then tried different food with your tickets. Like a food fair of fun. I went with family. I'm pretty sure it was the milk custard I had there that made me sick. The company shall go un-named, it was yummy. Just poisonous.
Picture Time? YES:

This first picture is of my adorable cousin Hazel and her scold. She doesn't always look like that. Only when she's looking at me.Or maybe it's the sun.. And my aunt Kellee, they just got back from London, and I now have something to do this summer!
 Below is Jude.My other adorable cousin. He watched this commercial for diapers and now all he can say is "I poo in Blue" That was my fault. I showed it to him. But look at his pout. aww.
 This is the best action photo ever. Totally caught Cait in the act of licking this yummy cupcake. Perfection...And Confections! HA!
 This is just a photo of me. Smiling all dorky. Yes, I have a bottom lip.I don't quite know what my mouth is doing in this.
 This is my lovely grandma. She would hate to know this is on the Internet, but I just wanted a picture of her enjoying her food. My grandma is so hip. I borrow from her closet when I want to look cool.
And now, the finale. This is the Hot New Zealand Didgeridoo Tribal Dancer I creepily took a picture of. I circled him, just in case you couldn't find him. Notice how he was totally looking at me taking this picture of him while he was refreshing his body with some tribal water? probably normal water. Either way, he's hot as.
PS. I totally made a funny noise out loud while he was tribal dancing. It was a mix of an "OW OW" and an "MMM". One can only imagine. My aunt made fun of me all night.

Love,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment