15.9.11

Busy lil Lady

         

                      

Alright, fine, you may be sick of movies. So I promise I won't vimeo you for a while. But I just had to show you this. Because it is lovely, and it makes me really love life. It's totally a feel good movie. Slash it won tons of awards if you need to feel like it was worth your time. BUT PLEASE JUST STICK IT OUT.

>>>>>>>>The end is the best part<<<<<<<<<<

but it's totally not one of those, oh I'll just skip to the end, that'll be good enough. Because no, no it won't lil person.
PS. Today was a good day. That is, if you were wondering. I ate panini's with La, and learned how to shuffle. I even took my art test. That's one thing checked off of a thick list. So sometimes it feels really nice to be busy. I know how weird that sounds. But think about it. I like being busy, because getting all of it accompolished is the greatest feeling.
The end.

So really, just love to be busy, OK?

Nicole.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched that video. I almost cried. That's the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete