8.9.11

Imagine that


Sometimes I have too much imagination. So much, that if it were all real we may be in some trouble.

Sometimes I imagine I was really with this boy, or that the one girl in my class who wasn't nice would turn into a cactus. Because everyone knows to be warned of its prickles.

Or that my legs could shrink, but my body would only widen. Or that I could hang out with them all the time, everyday. Would we all get sick of each other?

Or that I  had 20 boys asking my to a dance,all at the same time, but who would I choose?

Or that I could jump into my drawings, like that one silly cartoon show.

But good thing is, even if these things don't seem reasonable, or even possible, they do to me.
At least in the moment.

And that's great enough for me.
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment