13.9.11

Too bad


I mostly just looked literally hot and sweaty, but I do believe today was one of my better days.


Ever had one of those days where you think you look your absolute best, and that's actually probably not true, you've looked better before. Totally. Totally how I am.



But how do I feel my best? I wear a scarf turban. It was my great grandma's. It was beautiful to me. You know it's a good outfit when you see people pointing and laughing. It happens, but that means I've done my job, I've introduced something new. Some Advil for their eyes...Weird metaphor.



But about the whole "you missed out", have you ever dressed up for a particular boy, and realized it was the wrong day, you didn't see him, or you only saw him once? Well that happened. I don't truly have a crush, I have multiple.



Why don't them boys understand the difference between "crushes" and "liking someone",
Ah, well. they'll learn. I think it must be a high school thing. Or I just keep blaming it on that. And by on that, I mean high school.



Today, in my turban, I was on TV. check it out on Monday, at ?? Those question marks mean mystery time, because I don't really want you to watch. But here's a math question that will give away the time.

9+0-2+2-0+nothing

Figure them apples out. (Totally just meshed two sayings together.)

I love you.
Nicole

1 comment: