17.9.11

Like


This picture is courtesy of Grace. Grace, I'm sorry if this color change is disrupting the beauty of the photo.
I just had to. It was cool to me.

I choose to be happy. SO cool. Well I think so. Because if I don't, I may just crawl up in a ball and think too much. I don't want to think too much. It makes me stressed, which doesn't make me happy.

So I thought, why not make a list of all the things that I like and focus on them. They go as follows:
  • I like people
  • I like listening to ABBA
  • I like to be outside, a lot
  • I like thrift
  • I like to sing theme songs for everything I do
  • I like to be in hot tubs
  • I like to eat a bunch of cereal all the time
  • I like to draw things,
  • I like to watch movies where people kiss, or that one girl learns something she didn't know.
  • I like to eat healthy, even if my lunch deceives me.
  • I like to blog, I really do.
  • I like to make ugly faces in pictures. Check out my fb, for more details.
  • I like to smell nice smells
  • I like to take naps when I have work to do
  • I like to share my music with people
  • I like to joke around, no matter how dorky the joke.
  • I like to laugh at myself the loudest.
  • I like to talk to myself in the mirror, to see what I really look like
  • I like to ignore my faults.
I think I will just keep doing things I like. Then I like myself more, and I am more happy.

Try it.


  • Love, Nicole



2 comments:

  1. i've been focusing lots on my happiness too which is cool because when i read this i felt like we're on the same page in life a little bit. lets talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to be focusing more on stuff like this, Nicklecade. I really needed this post today. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete